JAMES TOMAS LLC
Last Revised: 01/02/2023
James Tomas (“James Tomas”) collects and uses personal information only as needed to deliver James Tomas products, services, websites and applications, and to communicate with you about the same, or as you have requested (collectively, our “Services”). Your personal information includes information such as: Name Address Telephone number Date of birth Email address Billing and payment information Candidate information (for musicians) Information we collect, how we collect it, and why Much of what you likely consider personal information is collected directly from you when you:
- Create an account or purchase any of James Tomas services (ex: billing information, including name, address, credit card number, government identification);
- Request assistance from customer support team (ex: phone number)
- Complete contact forms or request newsletters or other information from James Tomas (ex: email);
- Apply for a job, or otherwise participate in activities James Tomas promotes that might require information about you.
- We also collect additional information when delivering James Tomas services to you to ensure necessary and optimal performance.
Cookies and similar technologies on James Tomas website and our applications allow James Tomas to track your browsing behavior, links clicked, items purchased, your device type, and to collect various data, including analytics, about how you use and interact with James Tomas services. These technologies automatically collect data when you use and interact with James Tomas services, including metadata, log files, cookie/device IDs, page load time, server response time, and approximate location information to measure website performance. Specifically, interactions with the features, content and links contained within the services, Internet Protocol (IP) address, browser type and settings, the date and time the Services were used, information about browser configuration and plugins, language preferences and cookie data, information about devices accessing the services, including type of device, what operating system is used, device settings, application IDs, unique device identifiers and error data is collected. All this allows James Tomas to provide you with more relevant product offerings, a better experience on James Tomas’s site and applications, and to collect, analyze and improve the performance of James Tomas services. James Tomas may also collect your location (IP address) so that James Tomas can personalize services. How James Tomas utilize information. James Tomas strongly believes in both minimizing data collected and limiting its use and purpose to only that (1) for which James Tomas have been given permission, (2) as necessary to deliver the services you purchase or interact with, or (3) as James Tomas might be required or permitted for legal compliance or other lawful purposes: Delivering, improving, updating and enhancing our Services. James Tomas collects various information relating to your purchase, use and/or interactions with James Tomas services. James Tomas utilizes this information to: Improve and optimize the operation and performance of James Tomas services
- Diagnose problems with and identify any security risks, errors, or needed enhancements to the services
- Detect and prevent fraud and abuse of James Tomas services and systems
- Collecting aggregate statistics about use of James Tomas services
- Understand and analyze how you use James Tomas services and what products and services are most relevant to you.
- Much of the data collected is aggregated or statistical data about how individuals use James Tomas services, and is not linked to any personal information.
Sharing with parties. James Tomas does not share any personal information other than for processing credit card payments Communicating with you. James Tomas may contact you directly or through a third party service provider regarding products or services you have signed up or purchased from us, such as necessary to deliver transactional or service related communications. James Tomas may also contact you with offers for additional services we think you’ll find valuable if you give James Tomas consent, or where allowed based upon legitimate interests. You don’t need to provide consent as a condition to purchase James Tomas goods or services. These contacts may include: Email Text (SMS) messages Telephone calls. Automated phone calls or text messages. You may also update your subscription preferences with respect to receiving communications from James Tomas by signing into your account and visiting “Account Settings” page. Transfer of personal information abroad. If you utilize James Tomas services from a country other than the country where James Tomas servers are located, your personal information may be transferred across international borders. Compliance with legal, regulatory and law enforcement requests. James Tomas may cooperate with government and law enforcement officials upon a valid court ordered subpoena . James Tomas. How we secure, store and retain your data. James Tomas follows generally accepted standards to store and protect the personal information James Tomas collects, both during transmission and once received and stored, including utilization of encryption where appropriate. James Tomas retains personal information only for as long as necessary to provide the services you have requested and thereafter for a variety of legitimate legal or business purposes. These might include retention periods:
- mandated by law, contract or similar obligations applicable to our business operations;
- needed to maintain adequate and accurate business and financial records.
- If you have any questions about the security or retention of your personal information, you can contact us at 1-877-657-8452
How you can delete your data. To delete personal information, please sign into your Account and delete and or contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org. If you make a request to delete your personal information and that data is necessary for the products or services you have purchased, the request will be honored only to the extent it is no longer necessary for any services purchased or required for James Tomas legitimate business purposes or legal or contractual record keeping requirements. Do Not Track’ notifications. Some browsers allow you to automatically notify websites you visit not to track you using a “Do Not Track” signal. There is no consensus among industry participants as to what “Do Not Track” means in this context. Like many websites and online services, we currently do not alter our practices when we receive a “Do Not Track” signal from a visitor’s browser. To find out more about “Do Not Track,” you may wish to visit www.allaboutdnt.com. Age Restrictions. James Tomas services are available for purchase only for those over the age of 18. Guitarist James Tomas services OTHER THAN GUITAR LESSONS are not targeted to, intended to be consumed by or designed to entice individuals under the age of 18. Non-Discrimination. James Tomas will not discriminate against you for exercising any of your privacy rights. Unless permitted under applicable laws, we will not:
- Deny you goods or services.
- Charge you different prices or rates for goods or services, including through granting discounts or other benefits, or imposing penalties.
- Provide you a different level or quality of goods or services. Suggest that you may receive a different price or rate for goods or services or a different level or quality of goods or services.